17. Tháng Bảy 2009 02:04
With the new version of Microsoft Visual Studio marketers want to try a new tactic - consistently describe the functions of the system, rather than off, as it was before. Even though the Shlimmer Jeffrey (Jeffrey Schlimmer), member of Microsoft, has missed the network a list of some of the functions of new versions of Visual Studio, Microsoft representatives refused to comment on this fact. The only function that the leaders of companies are willing to discuss this week, is a life-cycle management applications, which Microsoft plans to implement through the Visual Studio Team System 2010, known under the code name Rosario.
Compatibility with Vista: complete
Language: English only
Tabletka: Not required
In Visual Studio Team System 2010 will be added to support language Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Domain Specific Language (DSL) for the Object Management Group. Features modeling in VSTS 2010 are part of Microsoft modeling platform Oslo.Ozhidaetsya that Visual Studio 2010 will be less voluminous, more modular, will include a text editor Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), as well as a number of functions that facilitate the development of business applications. Shlimmer did not mention the support of jQuery. But as soon as Visual Studio obzavedetsya fragments support, documentation and other functions jQuery Microsoft primknet to the growing camp of developers jQuery, which already include Google, IBM and Intel.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows XP
- In addition to Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition requires:
- Computer with a processor with a clock speed of 1.6 GHz or greater
- 384 MB of RAM or more (768 MB of RAM or more for Windows Vista)
- 2.2 GB of available hard disk space
- Hard disk speed 5400 rpm
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher
- DVD-ROM Drive
- For additional features may require Internet access. This may be charged.
All version: http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us/try/default.mspx#visual-studio-2010-beta